HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Into the Past Post: Victoria Day 09

Okay. so this is an EXTREMELY late post. Last year  I met up with these ppl on Victoria Day at Woodbine Beach. We were there for a bbq and to watch the fireworks. So I got my camera and decided to take some random pictures. Sometimes, I hate being behind the camera but because of my extreme self consciousness in my looks I always take instead of being took, even when ppl offer to take my pictures...anyway from what I can remember of this day it was on the fence. We didnt end up really spending much time at the barbeque because of some arguments. I would tell you all about it but I wouldn't want to put anyone on blast...or do I...

here's how one part of the argument went...at least what I can remember...


Nate: Hey, whats going on? whered she go? why she mad?
Jordie: F*ck man i don't know? shes being a bitch and stupid
Da girl: (pops up out of nowhere from a crowd of people)  You got something to say you better say it to my f*cking face!)

Jordie:(literally walk up to her face nose to nose) your being a BITCH!


Nate: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

ahah oh man that was a funny day. But cold as frack! anyway hopefully we can do it again... so I took these photo and everyone was asking for them and I never delivered. Yeah, I have a bad habit of procrastination and ish. but I had nothing to do today and found them so here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment