HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Journey To Remix


So I did a post a while back called Journey To Remix. But first let me give you a quick idea of what the Remix project is...


"The Remix Project is a youth program that acts as an arts and cultural incubator in Toronto, Canada, North America’s cultural capital. Young people aspiring to start careers in the urban arts sector drive the program by developing personal six month plans for success." - via RemixProject


I have an interview tomorrow at the remix project in downtown Toronto. I hope I make a great impression. They have done so much good work in and for youth everywhere and I want to be apart of it. Wish me luck and pray that I get accepted!
(Dear Lord, it's me Nate...)
If you have the time don't hesitate to check them out at http://www.theremixproject.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment