HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stylus Awards


Hello everyone, I know it has been awhile since I've come on the blog and for that I am sorry but I have been very very busy which is a real good thing. I'm one step closer to achieving my dreams and ambitions! So I was volunteering for a very cool event called Stylus Spin-Fest and the Stylus DJ Awards. You all remember it from my previous post. So I'm there helping out in anyway that I can.In the process I'm meeting a lot of cool people and a lot of cool artist around Toronto when one of the coordinators of the event sees me with my camera and asked if I could do some event photos. I was like HELL YEAH! so I had to really bring it and showcase the skills I have. I was really intimidated when I saw the other photographers with their amazing equipment. But I never let that get me down and did my best..Like Teddy Roosevelt said "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" and I did! Anyway enough rambling here are a few of the photos that I took from that day. Tell me what you think?































No comments:

Post a Comment