HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Thursday, May 6, 2010

the Frantic Dreams


So in all the hustle and bustle of designing blogs trying to find content to keep readers satisfied you forget your readers and friends. So this a friend of mine Franceta Johnson, definitely NOT your average chick...in more ways than one. Standing in at six foot five(yeah, I know eh! lol)  she is an aspiring fashion designer from Toronto and your everyday sarcastic quick whited socialite. I love this girl! I'm not sure how many people actually take the time to read my blog but if you do I urge you to check her out and follow her on her journey to become a success in this city. Just like me! =)

oh and since I need a constant daily fix of her whit and banter...I've followed her on twitter which I urge you all to do the same! *he grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment