HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We Fall Down...but we get up

So I am no longer in school because I lost the money that I was supposed to get to continue my classes. You may ask why not apply for OSAP? I tried but there is some documentation the Im missing that OSAP requires and by the time I get that and finish applying it will take a couple of weeks for OSAP to actually get the money too me and by then I will have missed a month worth of classes, so you see my dilemma...this has been the first time where I have nothing...literally nothing! Im not in school, I don't have a job...It feels terrible. And at one point I reached such a low of depression that I tried to drink my sorrow away! So for about a week I haven't done anything but stay home and feel sorry for myself...that was mistake number 1...for those of you who ever run into the situation where you feel as if life isn't worth living just remember there is a God and to pray.

Your allowed to feel sorry for yourself. go ahead and do it...you fell down, cry for a bit...but don't stay down.


Especially not as long as I have. Get up and get your life started again. Ive been working on my resume and have been job hunting this whole week. I refuse to stay helpless and weak...also pray...I will stress the importance of that...because if you can't rely on anyone rely on God. Show the world that your stronger than your situation...I will tell you more once I discover it...


- Nate


No comments:

Post a Comment