HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to my special homie



So today's your birthday and yeah I wished you it last night, but for some reason I felt like doing something more...well I know its not much but yeah...I hope you had real nice day still. You've got two more hours before its done, but knowing you, you will stretch your b-day across this whole month...Anyway, know that I love you a lot and I hope to see you soon. The only regret is that your not here now so I can celebrate your birthday with you. You've become a real good friend of mine and I know God has a lot in store for you.

This will be the softest I get for you so take it in, cause the banner comes down at 12!


Annnywayyyy nuff love and God bless babes.
Happy Birthday my love, have a good night.

-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment