HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Vampire Diaries: Season 1 Episode 10

"The Turning Point"

Ok i'm kind of into this show...a lot, I have good reason though, aside from the interesting plot the main character Elena Gilbert played by Nina Dobrev went to my junior high school! So I got to support. Man, this episode was a pretty filled one. Always keeping me wanting more. Stephan and Damon get a very unexpected visit from someone thought dead. Elena professes her love for Stephan and takes their relationship higher but soon discovers why he was so into her to begin with. Damon discovers that there is another way to bring Kathrine back from the dead but soon loses his only connection to it. And the episode ends with Elena running someone over with her car only to see them get up, pop there bones back together and walk towards her. Freaky stuff! Who's this new monster and is it the end of Elena?

1 comment:

  1. idk why, but I could never get into this show. just isn't for me =/

    xo
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete