HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Monday, March 8, 2010

Can You Roll Solo Dolo?

Odd question, but it really says a lot about yourself. So here's the background, recently there was an event happening in Toronto that I really wanted to attend but I couldn't find anyone to accompany me to this event. So I passed and thought to myself oh well maybe next time....while I was talking to a friend on msn she had told me about the event, how she went and how amazing it was. Feeling slightly betrayed I had replied "oh iight I  see how you roll, couldn't invite me or anything..(followed by one of those crying faces)" Anyway, my friend replied...

"I went by myself, I roll solo dolo everywhere"


Oh, well that's cool. Now I thought to myself I could never do that, just go by myself. I always need a companion on my outings but than I thought to myself how many events and experiences have I missed out on because I didn't want to go by myself...

So tell me, can you roll solo dolo?


Are you able to say "you know what f*ck you I'm going!" cause I can't... like what if you f*ck up in a crowd of people..and you have no one to go back to...yeah maybe you friends would make fun of you but hell they are their...or you see someone else f*ck up in that same crowd and you ain't got no one to laugh with...maybe I'm overreacting I want to know what you think...

A person that can just get up and go regardless if anybody wants to go with them or not...that's a lot of confidence and self worth to me...can you do it? I cant...yet..

but yeah tell me, can you roll solo dolo?

1 comment: