HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Alysha & Laurianna's Birthday

Had a great time with my good friend Alysha at Aria Complex. Last night she celebrated her 23rd birthday and I was finally able to come out and celebrate it with her. She has invited me countless times to be apart of her birthday and something always came up. I have known this girl since high school and every interaction is a fun and hilarious one. We have been through after school freestyle sessions and very questionable and hilarious three way calls between her myself and another friend of mine Alex. All those memories are forever with me. She is on her way to do great things and I wish her all the blessings and love.Happy Birthday Alysha



























No comments:

Post a Comment