HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Monday, July 26, 2010

Marcus Troy x Timex Ironman Contest


This is so late and I'm sorry. So about a month back I entered a contest by the Fashion/Lifestyle blogger Marcus Troy. He has an amazing blog that everyone should check out. If you look to the right side of my blog on the daily read list you'll see it...Anyway I was one of the winners of this contest and I got an Timex Ironman Watch. I never got to show off the watch or even give a proper thank you to him. I know this isn't a lot, but if Marcus Troy does ever read this, thank you a lot for the gift man. You're an inspiration and motivator and will always be promoted and hailed on this blog (twitter him @MarcusTroy)...click read more for more pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment