HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas | Happy New Year | Sorry



So I just got in from a hardy trip to Buffalo and I told myself before I feel asleep I will come and apologize to my blog for abandoning it for the last couple of weeks and my followers.


I hope all of you had an amazing and safe Christmas. And I hope you guys have a great New Years.

Man I have A LOT of things on my mind right now but I'm too tired to sort it out and write it down but you will see it...that's one of my resolutions...to become a frequent blogger and update this at least twice a week... but anyway good night all. the time now is 3:30

(yeah the picture above, really has nothing to do with Christmas nor New Years I never had an image to represent the holidays. so that's just my foot walking in snow from 2 years ago, sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment