HOME     PORTFOLIO    CONTACT                       

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stop Bitchn

So for that past week I have been wallowing in my own despair...
I was pitiful, not going to school not doing any work...
I thought to myself how unfair God and life was for putting me in the state that I was in...
I was feeling broken, broke, unattractive not focused. It just seemed that everyone has something better...

So I went to talk to my best friend, my mother. And told her how I felt, expecting to hear. "Oh don't worry things will look up" and yadayadayada. I was wrong. She asked me if I was stupid for not realizing how blessed I was and all the things God has given me. I have friends who have been evicted from there homes not knowing where the next dime is going to come from and I'm here crying like a little bitch about how skinny I am and how everyone has their life set.

She really made me feel it that night...I took her words to heart but still not doing anything about it. Then I saw this video....please watch it...



Im sorry to all who had to hear me bitch about stuff that never mattered. I thank God for all the blessing's he has given me throughout my life. I wanted every one to know. And thank you to Shanel Cooper Sykes for her inspiring words. This video isnt the only one you should hear check out her youtube channel and add her on facebook and don't forget to purchase her book Stilettos in The Kitchen.


And to all those who have things going wrong, bills piling up, friends showing true colour's. Take the time and feel bad but don't take too long. Know that God is there to help you with ALL of it. When you wallow in negativity more negative energy is attracted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment